The first of our 2013 SWP Employment positions is now live!
Job Summary: The graduate instructor position offers graduate students an opportunity to design and teach a writing workshop. This is a temporary position for the period July 1 – July 27, 2013.
• Attend weekly staff meetings with the BA coordinator.
• Participate in weekly group session with all BA students and instructors.
• Head a weekly discussion group of BA credit students.
• Create a weekly workshop that can accommodate both students taking the program for one week or for all four weeks.
• Comment on final BA manuscripts.
• Be a current JKS MFA student in their second- or third-summer.
• Experience or training in pedagogical practices.