Jack Kerouac School of Disembodied Poetics is looking for an Assistant or Associate Professor – Creative Writing and Poetics!
* MFA or PhD in Creative Writing or Literature.
* College-level teaching in creative writing and literary studies.
* One published book of innovative prose.
* Experience in teaching diverse innovative fiction, creative nonfiction, literature, and poetics.
* Computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* An understanding of the dynamics of privilege and oppression, and the impact these have on equity, access, and opportunity in higher education/the workplace.
* Commitment to co-create an inclusive community and actively participate in related professional development, including openness to feedback and ongoing self-examination.